Friday, June 20, 2014

On My Radar { 6 . 20 . 14 }


This week has flown by! I can't believe it's already Friday. This week was such a great week, since I finally got back into the swing of blogging, finished up my collab with Tiny Prints and Julep, and felt very productive each day. I also started working out with my dad, (we bike 6.5 miles 5 days a week) and we have shaved 4 minutes off since our first ride last Friday! I also spent some time this past week with some girlfriends downtown for the first time since school got out which was super fun and it was nice getting to catch up with them. 

I have so many links I want to share with you these next few weeks! I wish I could share 20 each Friday but I think that would be too overwhelming! 


ONE : Smart Girls Group - June Magazine
I've been a Smart Girl Blogger for quite a few months and have always enjoyed their emails that appear in my inbox. They are filled with inspiring articles, links to new bloggers, and headlining blog posts that lead me to find many websites that are "bookmark worthy" (guys, this is why I have so many links coming at you this summer. they've all piled up and I finally have time to share them all). While scrolling through these emails, I have always noticed the Smart Girls Magazine each month, but have never taken the time to sit down and read it. OMG. I have been missing so much motivation and fun articles that I wish I knew about sooner! I've left a few (read : 8) of my favorite articles. 
pg. 21 - Smart Style (insanely gorgeous pictures!) 
pg. 29 - "Blogger Lookbooks" (lead me to find Amy V. Norris and read more about Sydney Carver - interview to come next month!) 
pg. 51 - How Your Period Affects Your Health (a must read! what's actually behind the PMS and cravings and what you can do to help during that time of the month!)
pg. 53 - Fun In The Sun (5 Ways to Get Active outside!) 
pg. 63 - Interview with the blogger behind Corals and Cognacs! 
pg. 81 - Smart Reads (I am always looking for books to add to my reading list, and #GirlBoss is no exception!) 
pg. 85 - 10 Ways to Look (and Feel!) Like Sunshine (so inspiring and perfect for summer!)
pg. 99 - Welcome to Cornell University (as a sophomore, I have so many colleges that are on my radar, and after reading about Cornell I definitely want to look into it even more!) 


TWO : Blogs I'm Loving
Corals and Cognacs and Amy V. Norris - I found both of these blogs while reading Smart Girls Group emails but I am so glad that I followed them on Bloglovin' and added them to my "Blog Bookmarks"! I cannot wait to add them to my daily reads. 
Essie Button - I've been watching Essie's YouTube videos for quite a while and when I finally realized that she had a blog of her own I had to add it to my list as well - and I am so glad I did! I love her blog design and her posts are so so fun! 


THREE : How To Flirt
It's summer ... so why not try some new techniques before school comes back around? LOVE this post from the sisters behind PopCosmo! 

 photo Reading-Leigh-Viner-BlogSM_zps427002a7.jpg
{ via }
FOUR : Summer Bucket (and Reading!) List
I've been out of school for almost 2 weeks and I am constantly looking for things to do and books to add to my (LONG) list of summer reads. So many of my favorite bloggers have been publishing Summer Reading posts and it isn't helping (you can look at my liked list on Bloglovin' and view a few of them!) Below I've listed a few of my favorite Summer Reading Lists and fun things to pass the time on those days that you're super bored! 
1. Summer Reading List from Smart Girls
2. Summer Projects
3. 5 Fabulous Ideas to Kick Off Your Summer
4. Summer Reading List from Create


20130719_8-things-that-reveal-a-womans-character_banner_img
FIVE : 8 Things That Reveal a Woman's Character
As a daughter of God, this list of eight qualities is eye opening and very intriguing. I am thinking about making this list on a sticky note to hang above my desk as a constant reminder! 

I'm going boating this weekend and then I'm planning to hang low Sunday and get some blogging done for the rest of the week!
Come back tomorrow for a special post to ring in Summer with my essentials! 

What links have you been loving? 

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...