Thursday, June 26, 2014

Flying on a Jet Plane

Just as summer means lots of time spent on beach vacations, it also means lots of time spent on trains, planes, and automobiles! I've spent plenty of hours on planes and in cars, so (as I said yesterday with my beach bag essentials), I could pack a carry on bag in 5 minutes. Honestly, I end up packing things that I never use, but better safe than sorry, am I right?!
(I tend to just grab my book or iPad when I'm actually on the plane or in the car. #theessentials)

The Essentials : 

iPad + Phone
Gum 
Sunglasses
Hair Brush 
Extra Phone Battery 
Blanket 
Magazines 
Headphones
Books
Notebook + Pen
Coin Purse/Wallet
Water Bottle


Other little things to keep in a carry on include a scarf, fuzzy socks (who wants cold feet?), eye mask, some makeup, and an extra change of close in that rare case that your luggage gets lost! 





What's in your travel bag? 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...