Wednesday, June 25, 2014

These Shoes Were Made for (Beaching)

I love summer shoes! There is so much variety, so many beautiful color options. After spending too much time on social media (Tumblr and Pinterest especially) I have loved seeing how other bloggers and teens style their favorite summer (comfort) shoes.

For me, once the weather is suitable for open toed shoes, they're coming out of their boxes! Here in Charleston, our summer shoes come out as early as the end of March/early April, so trying to find cute pairs to tide us over from then until September/October is both a challenge and fun! 

My go to shoes for summer have to be my Jack Rogers and some casual sandals from Target! (You cannot go wrong with Target sandals. who's with me?)


summer comfort shoes





I really wish I could pull off some type of wedge (or heel in general) but I'm so cautious about it because of my already 5'10" height. 

Let's not forget to mention that by putting together this look book there are now 11 new pairs of shoes I really want need. 


What are your summer comfort shoes? 


xoxo
  


1 comment:

  1. I love shoe shopping but I am trying to save up so this is really challenging to look at this post. haha

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...