Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Just Madras

just madras


I recently received a few items from Just Madras, a very preppy and southern brand! The team was kind enough to send a few stickers (perfect for my waterbottle, agenda, or notebook!), a coozie, and a pair of croakies. I cannot wait to sport these few items around this summer, as they are all perfect for the beach! (Did I mention how perfect their brand colors are? You cannot go wrong with Navy and Pink!) 

JUST MADRAS


Their clothing line for both men and women is stunning! My favorites out of theses pics have to be the Silk Party Skirt and the Sarah Shorts (They're on Sale!). The shorts would be a staple summer item and the skirt would be perfect for parties or dates! 

Make sure to check out Just Madras this summer for all your preppy needs!
xoxo, 

Just Madras stickers, croakies, and coozie were sent to me but all opinions are my own. 

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this brand! i will have to check them out because any company that has the colors navy and pink is something I want to experience!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...