Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Let's Go to the Beach, Beach

Living 20 minutes from the beach, I have spent many days out in the sun, whether it's on the boat, beside the pool, or lying on the sand. With this said, when it comes to throwing my beach essentials into a bag and going to the crisp white sand, its down to a science. 


You cannot spend your day at the beach without a few things that aren't that hard to forget - your bathing suit (top / bottom), a cute cover up (I tend to go to large tees/nike shorts!), a towel, and some sunscreen. 



Some other fun essentials to bring include a fun print bag, some cute sandals/flip flops, body spray, sunglasses (similar) and croakies, and a hairbrush. Being able to brush out your hair (if it's possible after a day at the windy beach!), is nice and refreshing, and will make washing it later a lot easier.  


I have talked a ton about easy and fun reads for summer, so taking a few magazines and a book to the beach is always a smart idea! I just started The Night Circus and I have to force myself to put it down at night so that I can get a few hours of sleep! 
And lastly, don't forget to hydrate! Bringing your own water and a cute coozie will make drinking H2O that more enjoyable! 




What's in your summer beach bag?

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Ithink you have it covered with the essentials!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...