Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Tea Talk Tuesday : Julianna from Sass del Sur

   

This week Julianna joins us from Sass del Sur! She's guest posted for the blog before and I am so glad to have her back to get to know her on a more personal level! Enjoy! 

Tell us a little bit about yourself!
Hi, I am Julianna, and I will be a high school junior this fall. I live in the beautiful state of Georgia, and I love everything about being from the South. I have a strong passion for sports and fashion.

How long have you been blogging and what motivates you to write every day?
I have been blogging for just over a year now, and it can be hard to motivate myself all the time. But blogging is something I absolutely love, and I find motivation from literally everything around me.

As you’re entering your junior year of high school, what piece(s) of advice could you give to other high school girls? My advice is to do your best to realize that high school won’t matter in a couple years. I know that it all may seem like the end of the world, but it isn’t. Just get through it doing the best you can. Get good grades. Have amazing friends. Don't worry about petty drama. 

How do you handle school and your blog?
Oh my gosh, this is the hardest part about blogging in my opinion. Some days I just DO NOT want to write another post at 11 at night. I try my best to schedule posts on the weekends, but if I don’t get one written, I hope all my readers understand that school comes first. Always. 

Where do you love to shop?
I am kinda weird, but I love shopping at Staples for office supplies. Clothes wise, I love Target, Old Navy, and this botique in my town called Lizard Thicket. J.Crew, Lilly Pulitzer, and Vineyard Vines are of course staples in my wardrobe, but I prefer to window shop there. 

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
In five years, I will be 21 which is absolutely crazy. Hopefully, I will be getting ready to finish my last year of college at the University of Kentucky and getting ready to go to graduate school and have a really cool life. I also hope to still have this blog! 

What are some of your essentials in your closet?
Anything with stripes is crucial to my wardrobe. My mom thinks I am crazy every time I want something else with stripes... Then of course chino shorts, and my favorite shoes are Keds. 

What are some of your favorite posts that you’ve written?
I love my Game Day series that I just started. 

What are some of your daily reads? (blog wise)
I always make sure to read Carly’s blog TheCollege Prepster and Krista’s blog Covering the Bases.   

Where can we find you on social media? 
I’m @juliannakearn on TwitterPinterest, and Instagram! My tumblr is unitedsassofamerica.tumblr.com. I'm obsessed with social media, so you should definitely follow me. :) 

Go and show Julianna some love today and tell her that I sent you! I'm sure you're going to fall in love with her blog!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...