Friday, June 13, 2014

On My Radar


It has been way to long since I last did a link roundup, and in the past few weeks I have made a long list of links that I've wanted to share with you all. In the next few weeks, I'll make sure to share them all with you on small scales. 

1. I haven't ever really thought about joining LinkedIn, but when Smart Girls published their 5 Networking Tips for LinkedIn, it seems like it is time to try it out myself. 

2. If you've every contemplated whether or not to start your own blog, Anna shares the Benefits of Blogging no matter what your age or occupation. 

summer reading
{ image via }
3. Later today I am sharing my personal summer reading list, but Smart Girls have shared some of their own personal favorites (They've all been added to my own list!). Plus, they've also discussed how to handle the unbearable required summer reading from school!
 
4. Fathers Day is this Sunday, so here's some ways we can show more appreciation to our Fathers on a daily basis! 

5. I tend to set daily and monthly goals for myself and so trying another way to approach goal setting is always refreshing! 

6. I've started to watch what I eat a little more and put some daily exercise into my routine, so finding the Live Free Be Fit Blog came at the perfect time! Her posts are inspirational (not to mention her perfect Instagram!) and she has a great writing style. 

Original
7. Pretty Little Liars started their fifth season this week and it was a great episode that was terrifying at times! Conde Nast published a quiz to determine which Pretty Little Liars character you are and I got Spencer Hastings! (She's always been my favorite)

What links have you been loving this week? 

xoxo


1 comment:

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...