Thursday, June 12, 2014

Floppy Hats

Now that Summer has come upon us, I am dreaming of lazy days by the pool complete with a floppy sun hat - that I desperately need to purchase! My obsession started last summer but has greatly increased this summer due to the countless pictures I've seen on Pinterest, Instagram, and Tumblr. Some of my favorite bloggers have styled them perfectly, such as Caitlin from Southern Curls and Pearls! And, when you live 20 minutes from the beach, a (monogrammed) hat is a necessity, right? They look so effortless and definitely keep you protected from the sun and keep your hair under control at the beach. (And wouldn't it be cuter if your hat matched your favorite summer suit?!)

Ready for summer!!
via }

Beach look
{ via }

Summer Ready
{ via }

have fun!
{ via }

Nap time
{ via }

Dreaming of Summer
{ via }

How to Wear a Summer Hat | Grown-up Shoes and Go Forth Creative for Camille Styles
{ via }

This will be me in 2 days!
{ via

What summer trend are you in love with at the moment? 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...