Monday, June 16, 2014

Julep : Peony Pink

I featured my first installment of how I would create my own personal (and perfect!) nail polish color this past  Thursday and to go along with that classic navy color, you cannot go wrong with the color of a pink peony as shown below. 

Like I said on Thursday, Julep is currently having a contest to see who can "create" the perfect nail polish color! You can enter here - it takes less than a minute; and, with a trip to NYC on the line it is so worth it! By the way, I have a few Julep Nail Polishes in my own personal stock and love them so much - they are amazing quality and have endless selections when it comes to color choices! Check out their new summer line here


Mackenzie and Carly's instagrams are both so perfect - from the colors to the quality, I wish I could "love" them rather than just like them! Since Mackenzie's favorite colors are navy and pink, it's no doubt you would see them all over her blog and social media! 

And now for the combo! Seeing the two perfect colors together makes it so real and more perfect. 


If you could create your own custom color, what would it be?

xoxo

I was asked by Julep to participate with their company to create my own personal color, but am not being compensated in any way. All opinions are my own - thank you for supporting A Thousand Tomorrows! 

2 comments:

  1. Love this color! This color and your navy would be the perfect mani pedi duo!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color!! Julep already made my ultimate color. It's this gorgeous pastel purple that verges on being white. So gorgeous. Good luck!!

    xx Sarah | Loser Girl Wins

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...