Monday, June 23, 2014

A Day at Camp

I leave for camp in 13 days and I am so pumped. If you follow me on Twitter, I have been talking about camp more and more and updating my followers on how many days I have left in the wait! I have been planning my packing list for a while now and I can't wait to meet my roommate, suite mates, and reunite with some of my best friends from last summer! 

Throughout camp, I keep my wardrobe simple and easy (and comfortable!) In the day, I have to go to classes (Music Theory, Music Appreciation, Choir, Masterclass, and more). At night, I have to have outfits that are acceptable for performances as we attend performances in one of the halls every evening. 

Below, I've shared my favorite and typical camp outfits that would definitely work for most any camps that you'll attend this summer! 


Even though I am keeping my attire comfortable, I still want look nice and put together since this intensive is taking place at the school (Governor's School, read about what it entails here!) I really want to attend my junior and senior year of high school. I need to present myself!



COMFORT : Pullover (Similar) // Nike Running Shorts

What do your camp outfits look like? What would you add to this list? 

xoxo


1 comment:

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...