Thursday, June 12, 2014

Julep : Nautical Navy

I love having painted nails, and when my nails aren't painted they feel bare! I'm always searching for a color that's appropriate for the season/occasion but also for what looks best on my nails! 

Julep is currently having a contest that allows bloggers to create their own nail polish color with the perfect name to go along with it! The contest winner will be given a round trip to NYC - talk about the trip of a lifetime! 
It's no secret that I love the color navy (If you went to school with me, you'd know. I barely go a day without having navy somewhere in my outfit!) and creating the most classic navy color is definitely the perfect, daily color for me. Navy goes with basically everything - it's most definitely my own personal nail color. 

Inspiration? The fact that I have so much navy in my life, I need a nail polish to go with basically every outfit that is able to be transferred from day to day and from morning to night. I am starting to really like the black/navy combo on a professional level, so adding a little navy polish with a LBD sounds perfect for a date night or fun dinner with friends. 

Photos from : Pinterest // Mackenzie Horan // Carly H // Tumblr

Even though I would love to create my own personal color, Julep has perfect nail polish colors as is! There are some great summer color options that you need to check out! (And the price is great for the quality!) 

Come back Monday to see what my second favorite personalized color would be - it would be the perfect color to go with a navy manicure! 

xoxo

I was asked by Julep to participate with their company to create my own personal color, but am not being compensated in any way. All opinions are my own - thank you for supporting A Thousand Tomorrows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...