Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Tiny Prints : Bestie's Birthday Gift Guide

I love buying gifts for my friends, whether it be at Christmas or for their upcoming birthday! I find myself always going for the stereotypical gifts, such as earrings, a gift card, or a book - but Tiny Prints has an endless selection of gifts for every friend. And, with my friend's Sweet Sixteens coming up there's a little room for splurging and personalization! 

I find that adding personalization to gifts makes it that much more exciting for the receiver - and the giver can have some fun picking out the right colors and styles! I've received a few personalized gifts for birthdays, such as a large 'S' that I have hanging on my wall, a monogrammed waterbottle, and a frame full of photos of myself and a close friend - and these gifts are always some of my favorite keepsakes. 

TINY PRINTS

click here to view all the details of all the products! 

Tiny Prints has a wide array of gifts for all occasions other than Birthdays! There's products for buisness workers, graduates, mothers and fathers - you cannot go wrong with the endless options. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...