Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Summer Whites

Happy Wednesday! 

Memorial Day has past, and the whites are coming out of our closets. I love to wear white dresses, jeans, and shorts, and I cannot wait to style them in new and fun ways this summer! 

I'm on the hunt for a pair of white skinnies or a white skirt, so if you have any suggestions of places to look (that carry talls!) please let me know.

After pinning away and reading  a few style blogs, I've found a few looks I love I hope to achieve this summer! 

{ the college prepster, dress }

{ source

blue, white and grey.
{ source }

"Lovely Lace" Button-Up Blouse
{ source } 

source }

{ white jeans, Citrus and Style }

  
{ white eyelet dress, white skirt (left), a beautiful heart }

Which one of these looks is your favorite? 

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I need to add more white into my wardrobe this summer now that I saw all the cute ways I can style it!
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great post... my favorite is the white jeans look!! Also, thank you so much for your kind words on my last post. I really appreciate them!!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first outfit! I have pulled out all my white bottom and cant stop wearing them!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore white, such a clean classic! I love all the looks you have shown, so great! ;)


    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...