Monday, June 23, 2014

6 Can't Miss Blogs

I've shared some of the blogs I can't go a day without reading previously on the blog, but over the course of a few months, these favorite blogs have shifted and now there is a new group of blogs that I'm excited to share with you! 

During the school year, reading blogs is the very first thing I do in the morning - alarm goes off, iPad/phone comes out (this is probably very unhealthy but oh well), and I'm checking Social Media and catching up with the same blogs on Bloglovin. Now that it's summer, I've had time to search around and find a few more blogs that are absolutely darling and that completely catch my eye every day with every new post. I've added their buttons to my home screen on my phone and have also followed each of the blogs on Bloglovin. 


ONE :: The Blonde Prep, Frannie 
Frannie loves to cook and dress classy, and both definitely shine through on her blog. Frannie is constantly sharing some of her favorite recipies and I look forward to trying some of her recipies in the near future! (Doesn't this salad look delicious?!) Frannie recently started running and eating more raw fruits, which I really admire since I recently took up biking and have been struggling to find motivation some days! Her blog helps tons! 

TWO :: Citrus and Style, Caroline
Over time, I followed Caroline on social media sites and was so excited to find out she had a blog for herself! Her blog title explains it all - she has a love for citrus (cooking, lifestyle) and style! Caroline writes great motivational posts, such as ways to stay in shape! (And I can't forget to mention her impeccable outfits!)

THREE :: The College Prepster, Carly Heitlinger
I will always love Carly's blog. Her posts are constantly being bookmarked by me and I find myself always referencing old posts at various times throughout the week. Carly also loves to read, so I definitely look up to her for book suggestions and I think that if we were every to chat about books, we would instantly click. 
And I can't get over that adorable puppy, Teddy, and her boyfriend, Garrett! And her life in NYC makes me want to live there. #someday

FOUR :: History in High Heels
I found History in High Heels while packing for Italy because of her intense Travel section on her blog. I fell in love with her classic and fun posts, and now that she is in Italy herself, I have loved following along on Instagram and by reading her posts and viewing her outfits. I am so jealous that she is currently in my favorite travel destination - I wish I could go back and be one of her students! 

FIVE :: Sailing the Sea of Style, Sloane Kratzman
I was introduced to Sloane's blog by my friend Kira and since then I have loved viewing Sloane's outfit every day. She is a rising freshman who has impeccable style and lives just outside the big apple - what's not to love?! Sloane has so much going for her and her blog and is definitely one of my new inspirations! 

SIX :: York Avenue, Jackie
And last, (but not least!) Jackie from York Avenue has the picture perfect life in a flat in NYC. I live vicariously through her UES lifestyle and her blog simply covers all the bases - reading, style, and food. 

What are your daily reads? I love adding to my never ending list! 

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shoutout girl!
    xoxo,
    cYa
    citrusandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love College Prepster! I always look forward to her posts each day. Great list :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all those blogs so much! They really do post amazing content, and I always look forward to reading what they have to say. Great choices!

    Carrie
    carrieonblogs.com

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...