Monday, June 9, 2014

Holy City

This past week my Aunt was in town, so we toured Charleston since she hasn't been here for quite a few years! I had a such a fun walking around new parts of Downtown and taking lots of pictures. We made sure to visit fun lunch spots and some of the common tourist attractions in the Holy City. 

I've shared a few of my pictures from the week and made sure to list the location in case you're interested in visiting yourself! 

Battery Park, Downtown Charleston
Do you recognize this from any Nicholas Sparks' movies? 

Strolling around Downtown

Spoleto Art Show, Marion Square
This set up is just temporary, but Marion Square is such a fun place to be throughout the summer and on the weekends! 

Tuesday's Farmers Market, Mount Pleasant

Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge, From the Harbor


Holy City, from the Harbor 

On Monday, I had the pleasure of listening to my friend Margaret sing in the Rising Stars Spoleto Concert! It was so much fun getting to see her again after our weekend in Greenville, and I cannot wait to see her again in 28 days!

Sullivans Island


Sullivans Island

The water was the perfect temperature! 

Fleet Landing
If you're ever in Charleston, make time to go to this amazing lunch/dinner spot. It's right on the Harbor (read: amazing views!) and has delicious food. They have just about everything you could hope for (Soup, Salad, Seafood, Sandwhiches, and amazing burgers!) 

I ordered the Grilled Chicken Sandwich and did not regret it! 

What did your week(end) include? 

xoxo

P.S. Don't forget to join my book club this month! We are reading "Sharp Objects" and it isn't too late to join! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...