Monday, June 2, 2014

June : Blog and Writing

New Years Resolution "Guide"


Happy Monday! 

Can you believe we are halfway through the year already? It feels like just yesterday I was reflecting on 2013 (and here!) and getting ready to write my resolutions out for this year

I haven't been doing too well on my New Years Resolutions these past 2 months, but with school out and more time on my hands, I cannot wait to commit to blogging and writing this month! I have a good number of blog posts that are ready to be written, and I can't wait to get back to blogging more frequently. (I wrote 7 posts in May - It isn't ok.) 

Here are some of my post ideas for the month: 
Lots of Outfits - J. Crew Scalloped Dress, LBD, Lilly Pulitzer, Vineyard Vines, Gap, etc. 
Beach and Pool/Summer Essentials
Benefits of Sponsorships/Joining a Blogging Network
Summer Reading List
Prep Essentials 
Friday Fours/Fives
Style Watch
Gallery Wall 
and more ... 

I would love to hear what you want to see these next few months. I really want to do a fun Q&A, but my goal is to get to 400 Instagram followers

I plan on having 3-5 posts a week this month, and hopefully next, but I will not be posting on the weekends, as I commit those towards getting more blogging done and family activities! 

How are your resolutions going? Any tips on keeping the motivation up? 

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read your posts this month!
    xo, Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. Don't say we're halfway through this year already! My birthday month is always a reminder of "Hey! Remember that stuff you wanted to do? Well, you're running out of time!" It feels like there are never enough hours in the day.

    However, I did launch a business, I am finalizing an ebook, and I made some good changes in my life so far. So not too shabby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! It seems like you did a lot this month! I wish I had been that productive!

      xoxo

      Delete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...