Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Reflection : New Years Resolution 4

New Year, new direction :: 4 steps to make 2014 your best year yet




I was really pumped for this month back on April 1st, but by the 30th I am completely drained. School just got really busy and the motivation to get out and work out was low. (And I mean low).

I think that seeing even Carly from The College Prepster get out and run after a day at work gives me some motivation! And seeing that Kira, someone I see every day and is also drained (what High Schooler/College Student isn’t?!?) but still goes and works out motivates me.

I really want to get out and run, bike, do some core exercises, etc., but like I said, the last thing I want to do when I get home is go back out. I am mentally and physically drained when I get home.

What are your tips? Because I would love to hear them!

Come back tomorrow to see how I am going to tackle next month, which I am pretty pumped about.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...