Friday, April 25, 2014

Happy Friday! 

I apologize, but today I will not be posting about Italy. Last night I was slammed, preparing for 2 big tests that I will be taking today. I hope that after these tests are done, school with slow down until finals! 

See you Monday, when I will start off talking all about my day in Florence. I will finish the trip day by day throughout the week, and afterwards I will publish a few requested posts I have had since starting this mini series about Italy.

Stay Tuned! 

xoxo

P.S. On Monday I will be releasing a giveaway with a few of my favorite bloggers! 

P.P.S. I have always thought about changing my blog URL, and with my friend Kira changing hers due to similar reasons that I am debating whether or not to change it, I am thoroughly debating it. Let me know what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...