Saturday, April 19, 2014

Splurge and Save - Grace from Preppy on the West Coast


When Sydney sent out an e-mail looking for guest posters, I was so excited! Sydney is one of my favorite bloggers, and is definitely one of the sweetest girls! So, huge thank you to Sydney for letting me guest post!

I love doing Sunday Styling posts for my own blog, so I thought since I was guest posting I would change it up a little from my norm. I decided to do both a 'save' and 'splurge' option! I actually found this picture on Pinterest, and thought it would be fun to 'steal' and since it is finally spring break here in California (and summer is right around the corner for those of you who have already had your spring break!), I thought this picture would be appropriate since it is basically the epitome of California spring break/summer!

LINKS

- the splurge -


- the save

sunnies, t-shirt (no longer available - similar!), shorts

Huge thank you again to Sydney for letting me guest post!

xoxo,



No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...