Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Spring Essentials - Hunter, Prep on a Budget

One of my good friend's Hunter from Prep on a Budget, has a great sense of style - and it definitely shows through on her blog! These Spring essentials are perfect for both Spring and Summer and are some great transition pieces. I think one of my favorite pieces for the Spring/Transition Months would have to be a good shift dress, which Hunter covers in her essentials! 

***
Meet Hunter, a girl with style on a budget! 

I am so, so happy that it is finally warming up and that I get to guest post for Sydney today while she is off enjoying vacation (so jealous!).  When Sydney and I were deciding what to do for this guest post, we thought it would be fun to do a little spring essentials list.  I absolutely love everything about spring, so I have quite a few items that are essential to the season...
Spring Essentials

links

When I think of what is essential to my spring I think of a good pair of sandals, two pairs of shorts, some sort of Lilly Pulitzer, navy stripes, and a light jacket!  I also always need to have a good tote for the spring and I am lusting over this leather one from Cuyana.  

Another of my essentials is a bright color in my make-up and accessories.  Having bright colors really brings out the spring feel and just makes me happy to enjoy the season!
Lastly, I always need some flowers, a good book, a reusable water bottle and sunglasses.  They are the perfect compliment to the sunny spring days that I will be enjoying this spring break! 
What are some of your spring essentials?
  



No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...