Tuesday, April 22, 2014

ITALY : Verona

Italy Day 2 : Verona 

I spent my first 36 hours on planes (3!), finally arriving in Verona around lunchtime. There wasn't much time to explore, but we were able to visit 2 iconic sights and grab our first bite to eat in Italy.

·        Arrive to Airport
We met with our guide that would be with us for the next 7 days! 
·        Load Bus, Drive to Verona
(I tried my first Espresso!)
·        Walk to Juliette’s Home




·        Visit 3rd Largest Amphitheater + Photo Opportunity




·        Lunch and Shopping
I ordered my first Pizza and it was amazing - 
American Italian Pizza will not do it justice.
·        Drive to “Base” – Padova (Padua) Area
·        Walked into Main Area, Shopped



·        Dinner at Hotel 

Stay Tuned for more in my Italy Travel Series! 
Tomorrow I will discuss my day in Venice! 

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Italian pizza is the best! I can't wait to go back to Italy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked adorable! I want some real Italian pizza! And I am so glad you had a good time! :) :) :) Cant wait to hear about the rest of the trip!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so beautiful! And I loved all photos shared by you! Italian pizza is best to eat. Thanks!
    honeymoon in ireland

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...