Tuesday, April 29, 2014

ITALY : When In Rome ...

Rome was hands down my favorite. A few of my friends didn't love Rome because of how many people there were and the amount of history we were submerged with while we were there for two days. I honestly tuned out the tour guide and took it all in visually. 

Drive from Tuscany to Rome, Stop for Lunch on the Road

Coliseum and Surrounding Ruins





 Me, Grace

 Me, Kellen, Carly

 Mariah, Me 



 Mariah, Me Kellen, Andrew (Looking Gucci as always), Georgia 
 The Coliseum was amazing. You have all these visuals in your mind that really don't live up to what it really looks like. If you ever get the chance to go to Italy, put the Coliseum at the top of your list. 

 Daddy + Daughter Pic

 Chelsea, Me

 Me, Natalie 

 Mariah, Me, Andrew (Again, Gucci) 







Trevi Fountain 

 I have so many pictures of me and Mariah throwing our coins into the Trevi Fountain. We had a lot of fun (although there were a LOT of people!) and it was nothing like I ever expected! 

As well as going to the Coliseum, you need to go to the Trevi Fountain. It's such an iconic attraction in Rome and cannot be missed! 





Dinner in Rome, Go to Hotel Base

Come back tomorrow for the last post full of pictures and great memories. I will then finish off the "mini series" from Italy and get back to my weekly posts, such as Friday Five, Outfits (Tues and Thurs), and I am brainstorming a new series! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...