Thursday, April 3, 2014

Rainy Day

With an upcoming trip to Italy just around the corner, I am strategically planning my outfits for any weather that may come our way.
These flats are super comfortable and the Gap tees are perfect pieces to build outfits from, so I will be bringing both with me to Italy! 

I think that one of my favorite ways to add some color to an outfit is with a scarf. This bright blue raincoat (borrowed from a friend!) with an added touch of red will keep me comfortable and chic while touring the sights. (and show some 'Murica pride)

hey car hey






Top : Gap
Jacket : Marmont
Scarf : Target
Jeans : American Eagle
Shoes : Nordstroms

1 comment:

  1. That scarf is really cute on! And I love the pop of color that raincoat provides! :)

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...