Monday, April 7, 2014

Mini Farewell

Happy Monday! 

I had such a busy (yet fun!) weekend. All day Friday I was at Carowinds, a theme park about 3 hours away from Charleston. We learned a little bit about Physics and had some fun getting to ride a few rides. Saturday was another early start with the 37th Cooper River Bridge Run! I ran it for the first time and did pretty well considering I didn't train at all prior to race day. Later, I  went to the Ravens Rugby game with my friend, Emily, and cheered on my brother and his team. To finish off the day, I celebrated my friend's Sweet 16 at a local clubhouse. Sunday was spent packing for Italy and having dinner with friends from Charlotte, and doing some last minute homework and studying. 

I am so excited for my trip this week and I cannot wait for you to see the posts that I have lined up! I have some great bloggers posting for me and they have some wonderful posts that vary in topic. I am so blessed to have these wonderful ladies blogging for me: MeredithHunterJuliannaElizabethNeidelynConnieScarlettCourtneyRachel and Grace! They are all such wonderful writers! 

I'm really going to miss blogging these next 2 weeks while I am gone, but I hope that I will be able to (possibly!) write a few short "update" posts while  I am in Italy.

Goodbye for now!

xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. HAVE BLAST! :)

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...