Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Peplum Trend - Connie from Prep Northwest



Peplum is making its way into everyone's closet this spring. With all the bright colors, fun patterns, and great fabrics to choose from, it's the perfect top for spring! Peplum has always been a favorite of mine; I bought a top featured in this post while in high school and fell in love! It lead me to purchase another top, featured in this recent post.  Brands everywhere, from C. Wonder, to Nasty Gal, to Lilly Pulitzer are coming out with their own take on the popular trend. It's so flattering on all body types and creates an easy, fun look. Not to mention they come in every price range! What more could you ask for?

{link
{link unknown}
{link}
{link - Danielle wears a lot of peplum! 123}


Here are my favorite picks for this spring:


Are you following the peplum trend?
Cheers,

1 comment:

  1. I'm a huge fan of peplum! I've only got one peplum top in my wardrobes - which baffles me because I absolutely love wearing it!

    The Life & Times of Belle

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...