Monday, April 28, 2014

#MotivationMonday + Countdowns

Happy Monday! 

Last week was really rough. It may have been the fact that I was adjusting back to school after not being there for almost 2 weeks, or the fact that the amount of makeup work I had to get and complete was out of control. Also, service hours are due this week so I was scrambling to get the last few completed before the deadline. 

I'm seeking some serious motivation as I am getting into that mode where I just don't care and want school to be over and summer to be here. (Literally counting down the day While freshman year has been great and has flown by, it's also been really tough in its own ways and I can't wait to reflect more on it here on the blog in the near future! 





Stay tuned for the next 3 days, as I will be ending my posts about Italy and completing 1 or 2 last (and requested) travel posts! After that, I will go back to the old “schedule”, with more Lookbooks, #MotivationMondays, Outfits, and maybe some posts from some of my favorite bloggers! I can’t wait to see what comes to the blog this summer. 

What's motivating you this week? 

xoxo

P.S. What's your thought on me changing the domain? (If so, to what?) Let me know by emailing me or commenting below! 


2 comments:

  1. If you could change it a thousand tomorrows that would be cool! And I have three days of school left and I am done, so I have no motivation to do anything school related. Which isnt good since Finals are this week...

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to change it to that, but I feel like it would be super long - so I am brainstorming on either a new name or a fun URL!
      I am so jealous that you're almost done - good luck with exams!

      xoxo

      Delete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...