Thursday, April 24, 2014

ITALY : Ravenna

By Day 3, I was fully adjusted to the time difference, had already taken close to 300 pictures (at least!), and was making so many great memories. 

After spending 2 nights in the Padova area, we hopped back on the bus with all of our luggage and journeyed to our next base, Tuscany. BUT, before getting to the hotel, we spent the day in beautiful Ravenna. 



We had the most beautiful weather the entire trip. Jeans and a button down was the perfect attire, and my shirt dresses were perfect! 

After arriving, we joined a local guide and visited a basilica. (Sadly, I cannot remember the name!)





The paintings in every church were gorgeous and unique in their own ways. As my mom has pointed out, it is amazing to think of how long it took artists to paint them and how much talent they must of had. 


Aren't my friends the most photogenic people ever? 


Lunch, Shopping, and Gelato 

Evan, the boy on the far right, would not smile for any pictures. I wanted to get at least one good picture with him before the trip ended, but he refused! 
Andrew, the boy sitting to the right of me, wouldn't smile in any of the multiple pictures we took of him.  


Selfie with the DSLR camera ... because that's how we roll.  


The gelato was fantastic in every city. I tended to get the coffee if I could, but I did get tasty flavors like Strawberry, Chocolate, Mango, and Carmel.
  

Although Ravenna was not my favorite, it is such an eclectic city! 

What kind of tips would you like me to share as I continue this mini-series? 

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous of this experience. With every post, I am dying to go overseas!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...