Thursday, May 1, 2014

May : Literature


Even though school is speeding back up with finals on their way, I want to take this month to focus on reading some good books that are somewhat out of my comfort range. I am starting Gone Girl today after I have seen many bloggers say how fantastic it is and how it is worth the read.

I’ve read some great books recently. I just finished Mr. Penumbra’s 24 Hour Book Store and enjoyed it, as it was quite different from what I expected and kept me wanting more! I also need to read Allegiant (I know, late to the game, right?!) and there’s a few more that I need to read from suggestions of friends. I want to get as much pleasure reading in before I have to start worrying about Required Summer Reading, because those books usually aren’t the most pleasurable.

I also think it would be great if I could finish four or five books this month. Instead of going on social media after homework, I think it would be awesome if I could just lose myself in a great book, no matter if it’s a super easy or super challenging read.

Do you have any book suggestions for me?

xoxo

P.S. Follow me on Goodreads to see what I’ve read lately!



1 comment:

  1. I highly recommend The Language of Flowers -- wonderful in just about every way. My 19-year old daughter could barely put it down.
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...