Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday Five

Happy Friday!

I (again) cannot wait for the weekend. I don’t have anything super fun planned, but I can’t wait for another weekend wishing for summer!   I am planning on getting some homework done tonight so that I don’t have to worry about it all on Sunday night, and I want to get out and read this weekend since the weather is so nice.

My sponsor (and mentor) Ashleigh shared this article with our Facebook Group and it really is worth the read for every blogger. The points that Bonnie makes are fantastic - making sure you’re sharing other people’s posts, creating consistent content, the importance of pictures, etc.

Kira showed me Sloane’s adorable blog the other day on the bus ride home and I fell in love. Her pictures are fantastic, her content is on point, and did I mention her perfect Instagram?

Also, go and show my best friend Madison’s blog some love! She just started out and she’s on a role!

I have been a follower of Ashley Brooke’s blog for a while now, (and I am in love with her shop!) and each month I fall in love with the wallpapers. This month is no exception!

FOUR :: Alex and Ani
With Mother’s Day coming up, I am scrambling to find a gift for my awesome mom! Alex and Ani has some great options - I love the monogrammed option (which I want myself!), the hand in hand bangle (perfect for any Mom’s!) and the American Cross is great because my mom is an amazing example for me in my walk with Christ! What would you choose?

I just finished this book by Robin Sloane and I really enjoyed it. It was quite different from what I am used to reading, but I really enjoyed it. This book is the story of a desk clerk at a 24 hour book store in NYC and his journey to help Mr. Penumbra (the owner) save the store. It’s quite a fun and easy read, perfect for summer and calming down at night! I started Gone Girl yesterday and I am IN LOVE. It is so good so far and I am only on page 30.

What links are you loving?

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I want to read Gone Girl also!!! And I want one of the Alex and Ani bracelets!!!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so great. The blogging tips post is perfect. Thanks for sharing :)

    xx 365HANGERS // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...