Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Phantom of the Opera

This past weekend, I had the pleasure of traveling to Greenville, SC, with my good friend Margaret for her birthday! There were 6 girls, which made for one crazy (and super fun!) weekend. We shopped downtown, went out to dinner at Grill Marks, saw the Phantom of the Opera at the Greenville Peace Center, and ended the weekend with church and a delicious brunch before making our way back home. 

It was such a memorable Memorial Day weekend, which (sadly) resulted in yesterday being my huge study day! Today marks the first day in Exam Week and I am dreading these next 4 days. These exams count 20% of my grade for each class so there is a lot of stress put on us as students. 

L to R : Harper, Me, Skylar, Mallie, Margaret (Birthday Girl!) and Sally
All of these girls except for Harper will be attending the Governor's School this summer for Voice! I cannot wait! 

Large roots outside the Governor's School Campus 


39 days and counting! 


The Phantom of the Opera was an amazing show. I had never heard the entire cast album or seen the movie, so I was in for a real treat. It was stunning. The music, the cast (read: the boys), the sets, costumes, the chandelier ... everything was on point. Margaret's mom got us amazing seats which added even more to the experience! 

Sunday brunching in our Sunday best. 

How was your Memorial Day Weekend? 

xoxo

P.S. Please forgive me for the lack of posts. May has been a crazy month, but I promise there will be great things coming to the blog this summer! I have so many great post ideas, and I would love to hear what you want to see! 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great weekend! :) :)

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...