Monday, September 30, 2013

#MotivationMonday (And Dealing with Stress)

This past weekend was a crazy one - performances on both Friday and Saturday nights, with a sleepover with my friends on Friday, vocal lesson Saturday, church Sunday, and tons of homework. 
I am so ready to ring in the new season, but in the same sense it is causing so much stress. I am in need of a new fall/winter wardrobe, and this semester in vocal is the busiest of all. I knew freshman year wouldn't be easy, but I wasn't expecting it to be this hard either. 

Once again, this week is going to need motivation - my agenda is full of things going on.

How I get through my week: 
1. Coffee or Tea
2. Friends and Family
3. Encouragement
4. Sleep.
5. Organization and Planning



I hope you have a wonderful week full of accomplishments - be pushed by your dreams, and lead by courageous and talented men and women. 

What is getting you through this week? 

Love, Sydney

ps. simple diy - In your agenda, write some of your favorite quotes or bible verses to motivate you every week. 

pps. Is there anything specific you'd like to see in the blog this week? Let me know! (Email is listed below or to the right in "About Me")

Social Media: Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Goodreads Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...