Monday, September 9, 2013

Night Time Routine

Organization and Schedules are two parts of my life that I need.

No organization? I'd go crazy. 
No schedule? I'd go nuts. 

Every night, (except for weekends!) I like to do the exact same routine.

#1: Get packed up and prepared for the next day: Each night, I put all of my school supplies that I need for the next day into my backpack, and I make sure I have everything I need in my purse. This helps me to have a less hectic morning - no more running around for things I need! 
#2: Shower! I cannot shower in the morning to save my life. I don't take showers longer than 10 or 15 minutes, but still - morning showers just aren't my thing. (Don't forget to get into your favorite pajamas!)
#3: Quick Pick Up in my Room: I try to do a quick clean up every night, so that I always have a clean room and so that it doesn't get so messy that I have to spend hours cleaning it on the weekends. 
#4: Put away electronics: Studies show that the LED light from electronics leads to having trouble falling asleep, so I have made it a goal of mine to put my electronics away 30 minutes before I get into bed. It really does help.
#5: Read: After putting away my electronics, I like to read every night before I go to sleep. It is a great way of letting my mind calm down and it helps me to get to sleep. I try to always have some type of book that's not on my iPad to read, so that I can put my electronics away and then read. 
Lights out! 

Having a night time routine (and a morning one - post coming soon!) can truly help you to be a more organized and put together person. 

What is your night-time routine? 

Love, Sydney

Social Media: Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...