Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wish List Wednesday: Nico and Lala

Happy Wednesday! 

Nico and  Lala is a cute online shops that specializes in stationary, iPhone and iPad cases, and little "catch all" trays and cups. 

Everything in their online shop has so many options. 
For example, the two cups (shown bottom right) have 12 different options for how you can customize them, from patterns to how your monogram is shown. 
Let my indecisiveness kick in. 


Zebra iPad Cover // I love the color scheme (and the zebras!) 

Mod Monogram Notecard Set & Swirl Monogram Notecard Set // Personalized Stationary? Yes Please! 

Flamingo Catch All // This would be perfect for on my desk or on top of my bookshelf. I am always in need of something to keep track of all the little things in my room that don't have a home. 

Pencil Cup Holder/Make Up Brush Holder // I currently use mason jars for my makeup brushes, mascara, and eye brightener, but this cute cup would be a perfect way to hold those items. 

What is on your wish list this week? 

Love, Sydney 

Social Media: Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Goodreads

ps. I am thinking about changing "Wish List Wednesday" to a bi-weekly post. Ideas?
Email me (email to the right) or comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...