Friday, September 6, 2013

In My Purse

I adore my purse. 

I carry around everything in my purse - everything. 
Throughout the school year, I throw my agenda, books, pens, and pencils into my purse. 

I am constantly looking at new purses and adding them to my wishlist.

There are a few things I make sure to always have in my purse before I walk out of the door.



iPad Mini // I cannot go anywhere without my iPad - with or without wifi, I can do something on it. I have the Kindle App, leading me to read, and when at school, if  I am in need of quick research, it becomes very useful. 
Small Notebook // Anytime I am out and about, I always think of something I need to write down, or see something and write down the name of the item to look at later. A small notebook and pen will always come in hand. 
Lipgloss or Lipstick // You never know when you may want a little bit of color on your lips! If I know I will be out of the house for the entire day, I may throw some makeup into my bag for touch ups if needed.
Phone 
Wallet 
OMG! I wish I had a ... kit // Post on this item coming soon, but this DIY kit inspired by the College Prepster has saved me many times!

What do you like to always carry around with you in your handbag?
Love, Sydney

Social Media: Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...