Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Morning Routine: Makeup

Last week I shared my morning routine, and promised to share my makeup routine.
I try to keep my makeup routine short, and not too time consuming. 

Freshman year is my first year of wearing makeup daily. Throughout the past few years, I have worn makeup but did not wear it every day all the time. It was a random little act I did occasionally some mornings. 

Daily Moisturizer // Sadly, this does not happen every day, even though I know how helpful a daily moisturizer is for your skin. It will become more of a part of my routine throughout the winter when my skin becomes more dry. 
Eye Brightener and Concealer // Self explanatory. Concealer isn't daily, only when I see that it is needed. 
Foundation // This is the first year of me using foundation, and have nothing to complain about Bare Minerals foundation. (If you can't tell, I love bare Minerals!)
Mascara // Make those lashes look gorgeous!
Mineral Veil // To set everything in - it needs to last all day! 

What's your daily makeup routine? Any tips or tricks?

Love, Sydney

Social Media: Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Goodreads

ps. Is there anything you would like to see on the blog this season? Colaborations? Different Series? Let me know!. (email to the right)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...