Friday, September 20, 2013

Organization 101: Utilizing an Agenda

I adore my Lilly Pulitzer Agenda. It has made planning and organizing much more enjoyable - 
because I love reaching for my agenda and being inspired by the gorgeous designs (and awesome stickers!) 

I have utilized an agenda (truly) since 6th grade, and it has been a habit since then. 
My school supplies students with agendas, but they are not very adorable and stylish, and I felt as though their agendas were not fitting my needs. I need an agenda with a large monthly calendar, a weekly calendar, and enough room to write little notes, reminders, and events that I need to remember. Writing my homework, rehearsals, birthdays, and blog posts in my agenda in both the monthly and the weekly portions of my agenda helps tremendously. I can plan my week day by day.


These 5 reasons are the reason why I use my agenda. I love seeing things in front of me, planning and writing down events, (especially for Vocal!) using fun colors and pens to schedule, taking it everywhere, and seeing what I already have planned when looking to plan events. 

Do you use an agenda? What are your reasons for using it?

Love, Sydney 

Social Media: Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...