Sunday, September 22, 2013

Autumn is On Its Way

I am so excited for Fall this year. 
Charleston doesn't really get what you'd call "fall weather" until October, and sometimes even November. BUT, this week we got a beautiful taste of fall - and it was perfect. 

As one of my friend's described it, "It is cool enough to where you can drink hot Starbucks drinks, but not too cold to have to wear winter coats." 
This sums up our wonderful week of weather up perfectly. 

I know, living in Charleston I am not too sure that we will have this weather for much longer, because for all I know it may get back up into the 90's in the next few weeks - but I am hoping and praying that it doesn't, because I am so ready for layering, buying Fall and Winter clothes, hot coffee, and the oh so wonderful adventures that can be completed in fall. 

I have found three wonderful lists that describe my favorite things about Fall. 


I love carving pumpkins, and then roasting the seeds. This past year I grew to love roasted Pumpkin seeds, and I cannot wait to roast more this year. 
Fuzzy Socks in Boots - best thing ever! (You have to keep your toes warm somehow, right?)
I love to cuddle up with loads of blankets and watch movies and TV Shows on Netflix. My idea of a night alone. 
Taking Pictures - Yes! Fall is my favorite time to get outside and take fun pictures with friends. 

Sadly, in Charleston we don't get too much of the leaves changing colors, but I love to look at pictures from other cities where the trees are perfect shades of yellow, orange, and red. 
My family and I never get around to having campfires, but the idea of them definitely screams Fall!

What are you most excited about for Fall?

Love, Sydney 

Social Media: Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Goodreads

ps. Who will be watching the Emmy Awards tonight?
I am rooting for Downton Abbey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...