Friday, September 13, 2013

Inspiration: College Prep

Throughout the course of our lives, many people ask us: Who is your inspiration? Someone you look up to? Someone who you aspire to? 

If you asked me today I would immediately tell you - 
Carly H., from College Prep


I have been reading her blog every morning the minute I wake up since June. 
When she doesn't post, it makes me sad. 
The topics she speaks of make me think, smile, and laugh out loud.
If I don't have something to do, I sit in my chair in my bedroom and scroll through her blog archive - and read every single post that catches my eye. (which is most of them!)

Her blog posts make me feel as though I have known Carly all of her life - like we are best friends we just never see each other (and have never met).
She creates a personal connection with each and every reader and it is priceless.

Her outfits are stunning, she has amazing tips, and her posts are just enjoyable to read. 
No matter what length, her daily posts are inspirational and fun.

I don't know how else to say it. 

She gives me the inspiration to write - she has shown me that even though you may have so much going on in your person life, you can still find time to blog - every, single day.
Blogging brings new opportunities: new friends, new surroundings, and just a new chapter to your life story. 

There is only one way for you to find out why I love College Prep so much. 
Go and read her stunning blog. 

I think that part of the reason I started this blog was because of College Prep.

What are some of your daily blog reads? 

Love, Sydney

Social Media: Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Goodreads

ps. How is your school year going? 
Is there anything school related you would like to see on the blog? Let me know (email to the left)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...