Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Morning Routine

I've made it apparent that I love routines. Last week, I shared my night time routine, and here goes my morning routine.

I have an easier time staying true to my morning routine, since there is a specific time I need to be out the door. I have found it very helpful to have this morning routine because I won't ever be flustered; my night time routine gets me ready for a smooth morning.


Wake Up! I wake up at 5:45, and allow myself to hit the snooze button just once. 
Morning Cup of Joe or Tea: I start the morning off with a cup of hot tea or coffee. I like having the drink right away, and if I don't finish it I put it into a thermos to take to school. 
Check Social Media and Blogs: After making my lovely cup of coffee, I lay in bed or cuddle up into my favorite chair and check social media and blogs. I find it easier to do this right away in the morning, rather than in the afternoon, because when I get home from school I need to get started on my homework. 
Get Dressed: I try to visualize and plan my outfit the night before, just so that I don't run around the morning of. 
Breakfast!: The most important meal of the day, I love to have cereal or a smoothie. 
Brush Teeth/Apply Makeup: Self explanatory, but expect a post on makeup routine coming soon! 
My routine normally consists of foundation, concealer/eye brightener, mineral veil, and mascara.
Out of the Door! 

What is your morning routine? 

Love, Sydney 

Social Media: Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...