Friday, September 27, 2013

Book Review: Girls In White Dresses

Although this year is proving to be a lot of work, I am still dedicated to finding time to read.
I have found that reading allows me to calm down - at anytime of day I read: morning, afternoon, or night. I loose myself in the book and find myself not being able to put the book down.

I read on the bus, occasionally at school, and almost every night before turning the lights out.
And just anytime that I can.

Throughout the past few weeks (since August 24th, to be exact) I have been slowly, but surly, making my way through a series of different titles.

buy it here.

I love, love, loved this book. I had seen Girls in White Dresses featured on so many blogs, saying that it was an easy and enjoyable read. And I couldn't agree more. 
The story line is simple - It is a line of different stories about many girls that are all (somehow) connected (friendship, family, etc.) and all are in "white dresses." (Take a guess at what white dresses means, because I am not giving it away!)
It was such a great book to read and let myself enjoy before getting back into the swing of school.

Let me know if you've read this book (and what you thought!)

Have any book suggestions? Let me know!
I am trying to explore new genres!

Love, Sydney

Social Media: Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...