Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wish List Wednesday: Tote Bags

I have been on a mad search for tote bags for fall. There is just something about fall approaching that makes me feel like I need something to get me excited for the season. Not that I'm not excited - I cannot wait for fall to officially start, which in South Carolina is mid to late November. 
But still - I cannot wait for Fall.
Everyday Leather Tote // I originally saw this on Pinterest and had to pin it. It is probably my least favorite tote out of this selection, but it seems like a fantastic tote for fall. 
Classic Tote in Black // I saw this bag yesterday on College Prep for her incredible Cinco Powell Giveaway - I had to enter after falling in love with the tote. 
The Dagne Dover T.1 // Again, other find on College Prep, Carly calls this bag "the perfect bag for both school and work. And after watching the video, I couldn't agree more. 
ASOS Mini Tote Bag with Tassel // Another great find on Pinterest, I am in love with how it is a tote but also a satchel. 
Factory Two-Tone Tote Bag // After being told by Classic With a Twist to look at J. Crew for tote bags. I love how it incorporates two colors that I constantly am wearing - navy and green. 
Longchamp Le Pliage Large // I have had my eye on the Longchamp tote for a long time. I still can't make myself commit to it yet! Maybe Christmas... 
ASOS Leather Scallop Edge Shopper // Another find from the amazing College Prep, I fell in love with this tote when she talked about it on her blog. 

Which one of these totes will be the greatest investment and last the longest? 
Let me know by commenting below or emailing me! (email to the left)

Love, Sydney

Social Media: Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...