Monday, September 23, 2013

Motivation Monday

This week is going to be one crazy week - 4 tests/quizzes in the next two days, followed by piles of homework. Oh, and a rehearsal on Wednesday followed by performances both Friday and Saturday night. I am in need of lost of motivation this week.

Freshman year is proving to be a struggle: there is lots of stuff going on, followed by countless tests, quizzes, and assignments, followed by personal issues. 

I am so ready for fall, and what this new season (climate wise and literally) of the year brings. I shared my Fall Favorites yesterday, and I am so ready to complete some of those fun activities. 

Yesterday I was able to "ring in the new season" by having a study date with my friend Grace, followed by blogging and painting my nails a fun shade of red. 
Sometimes you just need to get away from the trouble and get your mind off the things that are causing pain, to just live life and have fun with it. 

below are the two phrases that will strengthen and encourage me to get through this upcoming week - and I hope they will also empower you to get you through whatever you need to accomplish this week.



Bonne Chance to you this week as you go throughout your life - and be a blessing. 

Love, Sydney

Social Media: Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...