Tuesday, September 10, 2013

OMG! I Wish I Had a ... Kit

After seeing this very clever idea from College Prep, I just knew I had to make one of my own. 

I have only had this kit for a matter of months, and in this short period it truly has been a life saver at times. 

Ever been out of the house and think, "OMG! I wish I had a {fill in the blank}?" I normally would tend to panic - but this kit has made those problems history.

It may seem like a lot of items, but if you stash them in a small cosmetic case, you will barely know that they are there - until you really need them. 

These are the items I tend to keep in my kit, but I would love to know what you would keep in yours! 


Contents of my kit: 
Lip Balm: Life saver anytime I have chapped lips. 
Lipstick/Lipgloss: I sometimes feel the need to have a little bit of color on my lips - I love Bare Minerals gloss and lipstick! 
Concealer: For those breakouts and to add some brightness to my face. 
Pearl Earrings: I don't know about you, but if I forget to put earrings in in the mornings, I feel bare. A spare pair of pearls or some type of studs fix this problem. 
Cough Drops: These came in handy just the other day when my throat was throbbing. I can't explain how much these come in handy during the cold season. 
Headphones: Always a need of mine, especially for bus rides or doing classwork in class. 
Compact Mirror: Take a quick peek at how you're looking.
Extra Change: Throw a few singles and some coins into the kit, in case you need a little extra cash. 
Lotion and Hand Sanitizer: My legs are in constant need of lotion, and the hand sanitizer is great for yucky situations and when you want your hands smelling nice and clean. 
Pen: In case you need to take quick notes in a meeting or class and you forget your pencil case!
Band aids: Need I say more? 
Hair ties: In the summer, my hair can get on my nerves, so always having a hair tie on hand is definitely needed.
Nail File: Nail breaks? Need to file? I've got you covered. 
Gum/Mints: For after meals or just to chew on, have some gum or a mint on hand. 

What would you keep in your kit?

Love, Sydney

Social Media: Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...