Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Rabbit Rabbit, Happy October!

Happy October!

Once again, this month is going to be very busy. I have more performances this month and another crazy schedule. 
This fall, there are some things that I really want to do - I made that obvious here. I am so excited to get a new wardrobe (although it may be stressful - online shopping here I come), and get outside and do fun activities - have fall photo shoots, hang out with friends, sit outside and do homework, and finally get hot Starbucks drinks. 

This month is full of vocal events (anything in pink!), a few birthdays, PSAT, and then a few other little events here and there.
My Lilly Agenda is keeping me grounded - without this organization, I would be a mess. 

What are you most looking forward to in October? 

Love, Sydney 

Social Media: Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Goodreads Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...