Monday, October 7, 2013

List Love - Assignments for the Week

Happy  Monday! 

I have made it very clear that I love Pinterest; and this Friday, while spending time getting organized for the weekend and coming weeks, I found the best item I have pinned to date. 
An Assignments for the Week lists. 

Yes, I love organization, (my agenda) and this simple (yet adorable and classy) list is perfect. 

Find the pin here ; blog post here.

It is the perfect little sheet to sit on my desk and keep me on track. 

I am trying to utilize it this week for the first time - I will update you next week on how it ends up!
What ways do you like to stay organized, other than using an agenda? 

Love, Sydney 

Social Media: Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Goodreads Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...