Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy (Almost) November

Happy Halloween!

I am loving the fall weather here in Charleston. Last week, the weather screamed fall, but this week it is warming up yet again. I am hoping that the new month brings new, crisp, fall weather. 

I am so excited for November.
It's a new month and I am ready for new adventures. November has so many great words and feeling associated with it. Christmas is just around the corner (as well as its music at school!), Thanksgiving is just weeks away, the crisp weather is on the way. Can you tell that I am excited? While planning out my month on my wall calendar, it was odd seeing blank weeks on my schedule. October was hectic. Hopefully November will prove to be quite the opposite - calm, cool, and collected. 

The best part about  November: Wish Lists are starting to become essential. I hope to have a wish list full of items that I will add to my Christmas Wish List. 

I cannot wait to set new goals for the month. With only 2 months left in 2013 (wait. what?) there are so many things I still want to do. #crunchtime (post coming soon)

What do you want to accomplish this month?

Love, Sydney 

Social Media: Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Goodreads Email Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...