Thursday, October 10, 2013

Inspiration: Mackenzie Horan, Design Darling

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11044591/?claim=fh7qar8x2vt">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Mackenzie Horan, author of Design Darling Blog and owner of the adorable shop Design Darling, the Boutique

After finding out about the College Prepster, I saw Mackenize featured in a few of Carly's posts, and I was immediately drawn to her blog.

 

Mackenzie is another one of those women that I look up to and just say "wow". She lives in the most amazing place (NYC!), loves Navy (favorite color), and owns her own shop/writes her blog. I could spend hours at a time just reading her posts and looking at the items in her shop.
I love her apartment, and her posts are enjoyable to read. She is one of my morning reads. (post coming soon.)

I love all of her outfit posts, her posts where she lists her favorite items (and items on her wish list!), her giveaways, and anything in between. 

Is Mackenzie Horan one of your daily reads? 
Who is your inspiration?

Love, Sydney

Social Media: Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Goodreads Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...