Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Organization 101: Wall Calendar

Last Christmas, I got the perfect gift - a dry erase wall calendar. 
Best. Gift. Ever. 

I love my agenda (don't get me wrong) but this wall calendar is a large visual that I can easily glance at whenever it is needed. 




While writing events on my calendar, I have my Lilly Agenda open, since that is my main planner with everything in it. This monthly calendar is just a large visual aid, allowing me to clearly see times and dates for any possible event. 

I only have 2 colors of pens for my board, but I am looking into purchasing a few more, so that I can color code events. 

Do you utilize a wall calendar? 

Love, Sydney

Social Media: Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Goodreads Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...