Monday, October 28, 2013

#MotivationMonday: Return to Blogging

This post is a montage of many different subjects that are in need of being talked about.

This past week has been insane. 
After a week of spending every afternoon at school because of the Vocal Department's production of "Beauty and the Beast", (pictures to come soon!) I finally have a little bit of time to sit back and get back to blogging. 

Since last Monday, rehearsals that where piled on top of homework, occupied each and every evening. Even though the week was very hectic, I pulled through and came out alive. 
And Thank God today is a teacher work day. Because I don't know if I could survive another long 5 day week. 

{via Pinterest}
Exodus 14:14

{via Pinterest}
Hab 3:18


{via Pinterest}
Ecc. 7:14

I love Ashley Brooke's posts on Instagram, where she captures bible verses that inspire you. Lots of times, I have never read the bible verse, never seen it; and reading it and writing it down for me to read and remember is so special. This week hasn't been easy for me, and these verses truly helped me through it.

Last weekend, I went to Jump, Jive, and Wail, a night of fun music and lots of dancing and food. The Jazz Band at my school puts on a public concert open to anyone, in which they perform great music.  I went with lots of friends and had an amazing time. It is my favorite part of high school so far. 


With this glorious day off, I will be catching up on homework, getting posts ready for the week, and having some time to get myself organized and ready for anything that may come my way this week.

How has your past week been? 
What is keeping you motivated? 

Love, Sydney 

ps. I was nominated by Kira from A Pair of Chic Pearls, and by Katie from Classic With a Twist for the Liebster award. I will be answering both of their sets of questions on the blog tomorrow, so stay tuned! 

pps. What would you like to see on the blog this season? Let me know! 

Social Media: Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Goodreads Email Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...