Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Liebster Award

LiebsterAward
I am so thankful to both Kira and Katie for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I have tried and tried to have my blog recognized by all audiences, and being nominated for the award made my day. This award is for blogs with less than 200 followers, allowing new blogs that are up and coming, to be recognized and gain readers. 

Rules: 
Thank the one who nominated you and link them back! {Katie and Kira}
Answer the 11 questions the nominater gave you. 
Nominate 11 bloggers who have under 200 followers and give them 11 different questions to answer. 


Questions from Kira, Ribbons and Pearls

1. What is your blogging inspiration? I ultimately started blogging after reading your blog, and seeing how well you and Cathie wrote. It made me want to start the same thing. I also started writing after reading Carly's Blog, because she showed that blogging can bring you lots of exposure to new people, places, and ideas.

2. What do you love to do besides blogging? I love to hang out with friends, watch Netflix, read a good book, play piano, and spend time with family.

3. What are your three biggest fashion pet peeves? Black with Navy, Brown with Black, and when people pull their shirts down too far (does that even make sense?!)

4. How would you describe your style? I think my style is a comfortable preppy. I love wearing the same outfits because I know they are comfortable and that they are outfits I love.

5. It is a perfect Saturday night. What are you doing? Hanging out with my best friend, watching a movie or chatting for hours.

6. Most exotic endeavor on your bucket list? I don't have a set bucket list, but on my bucket list right now is to visit Boston.

7. What is the quote you live your life upon? There are so many quotes that I live my life upon; I couldn't choose just one. On Pinterest, I have two boards: Quotes and Faith. Whenever I need a quote, I loose myself in one of these two boards.

8. Favorite superhero? Captain America. Have you seen Chris Evans?!

9. Croissants or danishes? Croissants. Especially from Whole Foods.

10. Can you speak another language? If you can ... which one? If not which one do you wish to speak? I am currently learning French, but if I could learn another language, I would love to learn Italian or German.

11. Three random facts about yourself? One: I have a twin brother. Two: I get to go to Italy over Spring Break with the Vocal Department at my school and I am super excited. Three: I am tall, at 5' 11".
 __________________________________________________________

Questions from Katie, Classic With a Twist
1.    Describe your style in three words.Comfortable, Chic, and Put together. 
2.    What is your best piece of advice for those thinking of starting a blog? Don't hesitate. Blogging created new friendships and creates new opportunities  It doesn't matter how much you blog, but how well you blog. If you can't blog daily, I promise it will be ok. Just start blogging and see where your life takes you.

3.    Do you have a shopping budget? If so, how do you stick to it? I hate spending money, so before I buy an item I have to really consider it. I like to ask friends for their opinion, and picture myself wearing it and how I will style it.

4.    What is your favorite book? I can't pick a favorite book, but my favorite author is Karen Kingsbury.

5.    What is your favorite trend for fall? I love the color emerald green, but I also love layering.

6.    Who are your top three favorite bloggers? I love so many blogs (daily reads to the left) but if I had to pic three, other than the two wonderful ladies who nominated me, I would choose CarlySarah Vickers, and Mackenzie.

7.    Where do you like to shop? Gap.

8.    One item in your closet you can’t live without . . . Navy blue skirt from Gap. Or my plaid J. Crew Skirt.

9.    What are your hobbies outside of blogging? Playing Piano, Volleyball, Reading, and Organizing.

10.  One random fact about yourself . . . Read #11 from Kira!

11.  Why did you start your blog? After seeing what a great job my friends Kira and Cathie did blogging, I wanted to try it out for myself. (Read #1 from Kira!)

Here are my Nominations: 


My 11 Questions: 
1. Who is your inspiration for blogging? 
2. How do you manage blogging and your day to day life?
3. What is at the top of your Bucket List? 
4. Favorite Book/Author? 
5. Favorite Store/Boutique? 
6. When purchasing clothing, do you purchase for quality or quality? 
7. Daily Blog Reads?
8. Current Playlist? 
9. Favorite Beauty Product(s)?
10. Favorite Past-Time? 
11. 3 Random Facts about You?

Have a great Tuesday! 

Love, Sydney

Social Media: Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Goodreads Email Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Your blog is really lovely. I'm hosting a Giveaway on my blog, in case you are interested! :) You can enter right here:
    http://fashionyfab.blogspot.mx/2013/10/etsy-shop-lady-gatsby-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will head on over to your blog to enter the giveaway. I adore them!

      Delete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...